Rules and Regulations (Once Read all the Points And Agree) - "Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga Mysore - Kerala" School *
- No change of dates is allowed after you pay the deposit
- No Refunds for Accommodation or tuition are entertained
- Smoking, Alcohol or any Kind of Drugs ARE NOT ALLOWED in the housing and studio premises
- Keep your valuables in the respective room locked. We are not responsible for any of your belongings.
- Do not cook Non-Vegetarian Food
- Damage to fragile items will be charged
- Internet connection should be used for emails only - no facebook, you tube, skype video or similar are allowed, Downloads are not allowed.
- Silence is a must in the studio premises
- Do not wear shoes inside the Shala & Accomodation - No usar zapatos dentro del Estudio y la Acomodacion
- You must be present in ALL classes given and take the tests/homework given by the teacher(s).
- You must not arrive late to any class, the school has the right to terminate my training
- Do not use any kind of beach wear/bikini while in the Studio Premises or in Class
- Swimwear is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on any of the classes, you will be asked to leave the class if you are found wearing a swimsuit
- Phones, Videos, and Pictures during the class are STRICTLY PROHIBITED - Celulares, Videos y Fotos están TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDOS en las clases
- FOR WOMEN - I understand that I Shall wear a proper SPORTS BRA for the practice and shall wear a bra at ALL TIMES.
- FOR WOMEN - I understand that I should avoid all Inverted Postures while I am on my period
- FOR WOMEN - I understand that I cannot wear Skirts or Dresses for practice and for all ASANA, PRANAYAMA, ADJUSTMENTS and MEDITATION Classes.
- FOR ALL - IT IS PROHIBITED TO TAKE ANY AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS (such as panchakarma) while on the course
- I have read and accept all rules and regulations given by the school and will accept any suggestions given by the teacher(s)
Yes, I Agree
I understand that I should send non-refundable deposit of 175 USD and bear all bank transaction charges to confirm my space on the program. *
Send me the bank/transfer details
By choosing the 'Verify My Application' box, you are confirming your intention to enroll in the Yoga retreat. Before you submit this application, you must read the School´s Rules and Regulations shown above. When the application is submitted, you are confirming that you have read and accept all rules of the School as described. This is only an application form, you still need to email us with the wire-transfer copy /receipt information to confirm your space in the Retreat. In order to hold a placement in the retreat, a deposit of 175 USD is required. Email us for Payment Information · Parental permission is required for those under 18 years. REFUND POLICY: Unfortunately, no refunds are entertained for deposits. If you contact us two weeks before the retreat begins and wish to come in another date that we offer some restrictions may apply. Once the retreat starts, no refunds will be issued either. Will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by the school director and lead trainers as to when, where, and how to perform/not perform yoga asanas, this being understood that any deviation by me from such instructions shall be at my own risk. Will not hold you, your partners, instructors, lead trainers or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me caused whole on part by my failure to faithfully follow the instructions of the School Director and its Lead Trainers or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing. Understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga theory and exercise only, and I will not hold you or your partners, instructors or employees to any higher standard of care than that applicable to yoga theory or exercises. *
Verify My Application