Yoga Retreat at Abhijna School of Yoga
Intermediate and advanced practicioners who wish to deepend their practice are also welcome to join us.
Yoga Retreat provides an immersion experience into the daily practices of a yogic lifestyle. More than just a yoga center, the Yoga Retreat offers teachings derived from the deeply-rooted Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga traditions of a renowned lineage.
Unwind, relax, and renew your spirit with a Yoga Retreat. Unwind with daily classes in yoga, pranayama and meditation. There’s also plenty of time to rest, rejuvenate, and reconnect with nature beaufiful Varkala, located one hour and a half a way from Trivandrum, Kerala’s Capital.
Our Yoga Retreats book fast, so make your reservation today!
Yogis of all levels are welcome to experience relaxation and peace of mind at the Yoga Retreat.
What is Yoga Reterat?
Yoga Retreat provides an immersion experience into the daily practices of a yogic lifestyle. More than just a yoga center, the Yoga Retreat offers teachings derived from the deeply-rooted Ashtanga & Hatha Yoga traditions of a renowned lineage. All of the Ashram practices are geared toward the development of inner peace for a more harmonious world.
How to Book for Yoga Retreat?
The Starting dates for the retreats are at your convenience, but we strongly advise students to start on the same date at which teacher training course starts. Pease go through calendar of events for starting dates of teacher training courses.
We conduct retreats starting from one week to three weeks. Prices vary if you will arrange your own accommodation and food.
We do provide accomodation but no food. The ashram has a community kitchen in which all the students cook. We have shared accommodation only.
If you wish to stay in a single room, you should book in advance (price per week is 65 USD) All Rules and Regulations for Yoga retreat students are the same as Yoga ttc students
- Before signing up please make sure the duration you would like to take the retreat for.Fees for retreats are non refundable. For example If you book for a 3 week retreat and then want to cut short to two weeks the remaining part of the fee is not refundable.
- If you are staying outside you will have to take full responsibility for attending the classes in the morning and evening. The school does not take any responsibility for transportation or neither the weather conditions.
- A class missed cannot be postponed to another date. For example if you are taking a 3 week retreat and you miss few classes in the third week the same cannot be postponed to the 4th week.
- Also the retreats cannot be split. For example if you have booked for a 3 week retreat and after two weeks you would want to travel and return to take the remaining week is not allowed.
- Code of conduct and karma yoga rules remain the same for yoga retreat students please go through link Code of Conduct
What is included in the Yoga Retreat price?
- The classes in the retreat include (1) one Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice OR (1) one Hatha Yoga Practice (LED Class / Mysore Style – Self Practice) in the morning from 6am to 8am
- (1) one Pranayama & Meditation practice in the afternoon from 5.30 to 6.30pm.
- Twin shared accommodation and kitchen facilities.
- Classes are 6 days a week Saturday only asana practice and sundays are off.
If you would like to attend other classes you can discuss with the teachers — Ashtanga (K.C. Mahesh) and Hatha (Ellie Ruales).
What are the prices for Yoga Retreat?
- One-week retreat is 17,000 Rupees with accommodation and 14,000 Rupees without accommodation.
- Two-week retreat is 20,000 Rupees with accommodation and 17,000 Rupees without accommodation.
- Three-week retreat is 28,000 Rupees with accommodation and 23,000 without accommodation.
All fees have 15 % Service tax extra
All retreats require pre-booking and a deposit of 175 USD+25 USD bank charges is needed for confirmation.
For single accommodation, full amount for accommodation per week should be sent with the deposit (1 week 65 USD, 2 weeks 130 USD, 3 weeks 195 USD and 4 weeks 250 USD)
Please go through our code of conduct page Code of Conduct before signing up.
When to Begin my Yoga Retreat?
The Starting dates for the retreats are at your convenience,but we advise students to start on the same date at which teacher training course starts. We conduct retreats starting from one week to three weeks. Prices vary if you will arrange your own accommodation and food.
We do provide accommodation but no food.The ashram has a community kitchen in which all the students cook. We have twin shared accommodation only.
Where can I find pictures of the facilities and varkala?
- For facilities in the ashram please visit link Accomodation.
- For pictures and facilities in Varkala visit link Eat Stay Shop In Varkala.
For any other queries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org